Sunday, October 2, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 83 (Saturday's blog)

There's just one more week to this journey! I have all kinds of mixed feelings about it! I'm glad it's going to be over because then a new chapter will begin. Every day of this journey has been so precious to me. My spiritual walk with Christ is just AMAZING! Perfect? NO, but the closeness I have with King Jesus right now is something I never ever want to loose.

He's still working on me though. There are still many more conversations Jesus and I need to have over specific areas of my Christian life. However, it will be one day at a time! I"m excited just knowing that I have a solid relationship with Him! He's my Savior, source, and my strength. I can't find any other relationship like the one I have with King Jesus! It's eternal!

I'm learning to dig deeper into His word and not just read scripture from the surface! Oh there's so much more to the Bible when we dig deeper into what He has to say to us! That book is so powerful it's just simply unexplainable!

Tonight I'd like to challenge you to find a passage of scripture you are familiar with and dig deeper! Ask the HOly Spirit to show you something new!

God bless you,
Alicia Roark

No comments:

Post a Comment