Sunday, October 9, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 88 (Thursday)

This day can be best described as crazy, busy, and very circus-like! No, I am not the star of this circus either!!! You see today I had a plan. I had it all planned out to go to work and then come home and pack. I was going to be home at 6:30ish. During my work shift I was going to do some coaching and training, sign folks up for credit cards, call the American Red Cross to inquire about the flyers, and then come home. Did the day happen like that?!! NO...A resounding no. It went all backwards because there was a donation I'd forgotten we'd agreed to give. It took 1.5 hours of my day due to snags along the way. Then when I was done with that, hunger over took me so I took 15 minutes to throw down something then back on the floor. I thought, ok...I can accomplish something today. Well, the day ended up with me working til 7 due to no flyers and me having to make some and our technology just didn't want to cooperate. I became bummed and frustrated, then God reminded me I'll be leaving for a 3 day weekend Women's Retreat!

You see our best laid out plans can sometimes get interrupted. But on this night I"m so glad that there is a higher plan that God has for me and His plan is to prosper me and to give me a hope and a future! Now that kind of plan I can live with!!!!! (Jeremiah 29:11-13).

So, when is the last time you had your best laid out plans go haywire on you and get interrupted?!!!

So thankful tomorrow is on it's way...I gotta roll...Time to pack..

In His Grip,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment