Sunday, October 9, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-DAY 89 (Friday's blog)


I"m so excited!!!! This day has gone AMAZING! My best friend Sharon and I are in beautiful Lynchburg for a Christian Women's retreat! The weather is perfect, the sun is shining and I've been with THOUSANDS of my sister girls praising Jesus tonight!!!! The conference is put on by Extraordinary Women! You can visit their site at www.ewomen.net

The view all the way up was beautiful! It was like God had painted that picture just for us! It was wonderful watching God show off with His paintbrush! So the place where we are staying is called The Master's Inn. Sharon's son James hooked us up!!! The view from outside our cabin is breath taking! It's a beautiful lake! Again, just another reminder of God's splendor!

Tonight at the conference we heard Franchesca Battesteli...She's good, and Jeremy Camp.. We didn't stay for Jeremy Camp because we were too tuckered out....The worship leader Michael O'Brien is AWESOME!!!!! Man can he sing!!! He's cute too!

On this 89th night I just want to thank God for the opportunity to spend the final 2 days of this journey worshiping Him! I couldn't ask for more!

God bless you!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment