Tuesday, October 4, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 85 (Monday's blog)


It's Monday. Most people dread Monday because it's the beginning of the week. The good news is that I don't have to dread Monday's because I have Jesus with me everywhere I go! He's not only there on Monday but also every other day.

On this 85th day of the journey I can rest in peace knowing that Jesus goes with me wherever I go. If I start my day off with Him and give it to Him, it really doesn't matter what day of the week it is or what the ol' stinking devil throws at me. You see, God's Word says, "Submit yourselves therefore to God, resist the devil and he will flee." James 4:7. Isn't that such a wonderful promise?!!! All we have to do is to submit.

Starting the day off with Jesus makes everything go smoother! He's the one I can depend on without any doubt! He's my friend who sticks closer than a brother and whether it's Sunday, Monday or the weekend rest assured I know He will be there!

My question for you today is:

1. Does the day of the week affect your attitude?!!

2. Did you start your Monday off with Jesus?!!

5 days left to the journey! Oh what a Savior!

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment