Tuesday, October 4, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 86 (Tuesday's blog)


It's day 86....Previously I stated that I didn't know how I was going to finish this journey! I didn't know if I was going to spend it alone or invite a few friends out to go eat. Well, I have the answer!!!
I will be out of town at a Christian Women's conference! I started this with just me and Jesus and it will end with Jesus, me, my best friend Sharon and several hundred women praising God!!! I can't think of a better way to end a spiritual journey! I"m excited!

I am closer to Jesus than I have been in a long time! It's like I can feel him holding my hand as we journey through the day. He speaks in His still small voice, and I am all to aware of it now. I listen intently to see what He has to say each and every day! He fills me to overflowing!

This journey reminds me of a song I used to sing in my home church back in Louisiana called Hand in Hand with Jesus...The chorus goes like this:

Hand in Hand we walk each day
Hand in hand along the way
Walking thus I cannot stray
Hand in Hand with Jesus

Oh He is ever so precious to! I simply love walking Hand in Hand with Jesus! What about you?!!!

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment