Wednesday, October 5, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 87 (Wednesday)

I can't believe there are just 3 more days to this amazing journey! Time has flown by quite quickly I must say!

Tonight I would like to take a moment to challenge you all to set apart some time of your day for Jesus. Just you and Him! It could be a room in your house or you could go to a nice quiet place where you can just focus on Him. The important part is getting alone with God to study His Word and to hear from Him and to talk to Him! There's no other real way to start your day. I've gone days without spending time with Him and the result has been horrible. I can't do anything without Christ and I'd much rather start my day with Him than without Him.

A couple of other things I would like to share with you are some things/events that will be occurring in the future as a result of this 90 Day journey! The first being that I will be leading my very first online Bible Study in the Spring of 2012. Secondly, I'll be in the process of writing my first Bible Study called 90 Days with Jesus! Last but not least, my next blog will be called: Beyond Sunday Morning, Does your Walk Match your Talk?!!! Stay tuned!

May God bless you all richly! Thanks so much for taking the time to read this blog. Only a few days left! Trust me you don't wanna miss the last 3 days of this journey with Jesus and me!

Blessings,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment