Wednesday, August 3, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 24 (Wednesday)


The beautiful music rang in my ears, Tis' So Sweet to Trust in Jesus! The morning air was fresh and crisp. The sky was a touch cloudy and there was a slight gentle breeze. Jesus and me walking along! You see honestly there's no other place I'd rather be than with Jesus! He is my Best Friend!

On my ipod is a song called "Savior Like a Shepherd Lead Us" by Todd Billingsley. God spoke to my heart, if you let me lead you I'll never lead you astray. Recently at work my name is pretty common due to putting up some big numbers. Along with those big numbers come responsibility and a little more attention that I'm used to getting. Over the past couple of days I've been talking with a couple of friends about this. Most importantly I've talked to God and then my husband.

You see I"m not used to having this kind of attention. I told my husband, "I want to have a normal work life still. I don't mind answering people's emails and phone calls, but I'm not some great person I'm just doing my job. THEN came his response. "Maybe God is trying to prepare you like He did Esther..."For such a time as this." I had nothing more to say. God has placed me right where I am for a purpose. So, I'll walk in obedience and let Him lead me every step of the way!

I hope you have a blessed day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment