Friday, August 19, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 40


Well, it's been 40 days since I began this journey! There have been good days, bad days, crazy days, but all the while God has been right there holding my hand the entire way.

On this evening I find myself exhausted. Today I worked very hard! I like my job and have a good time at work most days. Today was no different! Every day God expects my very best! He expects me to give 100% of who I am and whatever it is I find myself doing, I must do it to the glory of God!

I got to thinking about that towards the later part of my shift today. My ankles and feet tired from standing 8 hours, my mind weary, exhaustion setting in, I heard God say you must finish well. I know you're tired, I know your feet and ankles hurt, but the rugged cross I died on hurt much worse. So, I'm asking you to finish well. Humbling huh?!!

So, tonight I want to challenge you that when you get all tired and worn out to go to Jesus who will give you the strength to finish well!

Have a blessed night...Thanks so much for coming on this journey with me.

Blessings,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment