Saturday, August 20, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 41

Music! People say it soothes the soul! I'm here to tell you that it immensely blesses my soul! I listen to music on my morning walks, when I'm driving to work, and when I'm cleaning house! There are lots of songs that make me feel like I'm sitting at the feet of Jesus. A few of them are:

1. Awesome in this place-Kathy Triccoli
2. Surely the Presence of the Lord is in this place
3. Your Grace Still Amazes me
4. As the Deer

The songs above are so worshipful and I love each and every one of them. Now there are other songs that are my "Get up and Go, hand clappin' foot stompin' songs. Those songs are:

1. It was a great thing-Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
2. Good Morning-Mandisa
3. Leaning on the everlasting arms -Thomas Road Baptist Church Worship Cd

I believe God wants to hear us sing praises to Him! The angels in Heaven are continually singing Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God almighty.

Over the past two weeks on this journey God has been speaking to me LOTS through music. So, I want to encourage you to find you some good Christian worship music and praise God because He is worthy!

Have a blessed night.

Love,
Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment