Sunday, August 7, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 28 (Sunday)

Sometimes God just WOWS me! Today was one of those days! I didn't feel like going to church but I was determined I was going. Satan definitely is MAD at me today and well he should be! He didn't win!

I didn't make it to Sunday School as I had an early morning work meeting. After the meeting I got in my car and got on the interstate and headed home to grab a quick bite to eat before heading to church. I was wondering, I wonder what the Pastor is gonna preach on today. Little did I know that sermon was totally for me! I arrived at church and spoke with a few people. The music began and we began to sing and Praise God! Then we had the Lord's Supper and then it was sermon time. The title of the message today was "How Dead is the Old self?" I thought what an interesting sermon title. He began to preach and conviction hit me like a ton of bricks! I began to realize that God still has some work to do on me. This journey is all part of that! It was absolutely AWESOME! You could feel the spirit of Jesus in church today!

It's amazing how God works! I entered with a not so good attitude and left with joy in my heart! Thank you Lord!

Today's question:

1. When is the last time you honestly felt the spirit of Jesus in your church?!!! Is it time for you and God to have a sit down?!!!

GOd bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment