Sunday, August 7, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 27 (Saturday)

Yesterday was a very busy day. I didn't get to walk due to the fact that it was going to be busy. However, the one thing I try to never do is neglect reading the Holy Word of GOd and praying.
I did accomplish that! You see when I'm in the presence of Jesus and spending time with Him nothing else matters. His still small voice that speaks to me so powerfully, convicts me of sin, and woos me closer and closer to Him is more real to me than ever before. It's like I can feel the breath of the Holy Spirit right there with me as I go throughout my day.

You see this 90 Day journey has opened my heart, mind, and soul to so much more than I ever realized God had for me. Yesterday's verse definitely describes this journey best: "O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1

These days aren't the same if I don't spend time with Him. Matter of fact, if I don't spend time in prayer and in the Bible my day is a COMPLETE MESS and a NIGHTMARE. Satan has a hay day with me if I skip a day. Oh my friend, how I wished I would've done this a long time ago. However, here I am on this journey spending time with Jesus falling more and more with Him every single day!

Part of this journey is being Obedient to what God says to me. Well, at first I thought it was just a thought that popped in my head. "I should write a Bible Study on this 90 Days with Jesus." The next morning on my walk there it was again. During church today ...Yep you guessed it. So, in obedience to God I'll be writing a Bible Study about this journey. I'll keep you posted!

Last but not least I covet your prayers tomorrow! I will be participating in my very first fast ever. It's a 24 hour fast. Every time you think of me tomorrow, pray. Pray that God would speak to me very clearly and that when the day is over that my relationship will be even stronger.

It is my sincerest prayer that God is speaking to you through this journey. It's all about Him and Oh how precious He is to me!



In His Service,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment