Sunday, July 24, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 14

There's no other way to describe this day but Amazing! I actually God to go to Sunday School and church today. I'd prayed silently during our closing Sunday School prayer that today we would truly experience God in His house and have true worship.

We sang songs and prayed and did what we normally do on Sunday, BUT THEN the youth got up to share testimonies from camp. The tears began to flow as some of them shared that they got saved and others are rededicating their lives back to Christ! You could feel the spirit of Jesus in our church today and IT FELT LOVELY!

This afternoon I went for my usual 2.2 mile walk in the blistering heat. Yep, I decided I needed to take that walk that I'd not taken for 2 days due to heat. I used the walk today to simply praise God for His goodness over the entire weekend. It was simply amazing!

My God is Great and through this journey He is teaching me to dig deeper in His word, seek His face daily, and He will take care of everything else that seems to come about in my daily life. I have to tell ya today I am just excited about what God is doing in the lives of our young people and in my life over these 90 days! Thank you Lord.

This song says it all! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment