Saturday, July 23, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 13


Tonight I bask in the goodness of Jesus! I"m filled to overflowing and then some! God's Word is so precious and I experienced God in all of his fullness last night and today. I attended Vacation Bible School for women here in VA. A young lady by the name of Sharon Thomas brought us several Bible lessons. The theme "Isn't she Lovely."

Through 2 days I along with several hundred other women learned about how Jesus sees us as lovely and how we can be transformed to becoming lovely. Oh how the spirit of God moved in that church this weekend. I have met with Jesus and I am pleased!

Again today I didn't walk due to the heat. It's frustrating b/c I want to walk but I must be smart about this. Heat Exhaustion put me on my backside just a few days ago so I am really mindful of that heat. However, I did fill myself up with the Word of God and fellowship with His people.

There's just something special when God's people get together and worship Him. That still small voice that convicts of sin and woos us closer to Him is so powerful! Thank you Lord for the convicting power of your Holy Spirit.

Here's a question for you tonight:

1. When you look at the mirror do you see lovely?


I encourage you to spend some time in the HOly Word of God tonight and in prayer asking God to show you how He sees you!

Love in Christ,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment