Monday, July 25, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 15


This past weekend I went to Women's VBS. It was absolutely AWESOME! Well, the last sermon/teaching we heard about was how to be lovely to others. We can be seen as lovely through the way we treat other people.

Today I got the chance to put that into practice. You see, not everybody who comes out to shop on Mondays is happy and excited to be out in society. My day began at 10 and Satan came along to work too. More customers today than not were unhappy. They grumbled about this that and the other thing. Then I heard loud and clear the final sermon I'd heard about the way I treat others can be seen as lovely. So, I made up my mind I was going to smile, be kind and gracious no matter what. Several of the people didn't know what to do. There were some who said, "I LOVE your attitude!." It's Christ in me. Nothing else. It's He who I portray everyday whether I'm at the grocery store, work, in traffic, or at home.

Tonight I'd like to pose the following question for you to ponder:

1. When people are unlovely do I show them the love of Christ?

Convicting isn't it!

Here's a quick recap of today:

Walked on the exercise machine...About 2.2 miles
Encouraged LOTS of people
Encountered 2 people I thought were homeless...I prayed for them because I didn't hear the Holy Spirit beckon me to stop.

I do this frequently, but I wanted to thank each of you who are following Jesus and me on this journey. I will remember this journey as long as I live.

In His Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment