Sunday, July 31, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 21

Today I would like to talk about things that happen to us unexpectedly! I received an unexpected call from a higher up in my company today. They called my home phone and wanted to say thank you for a great job at work last month. I was in total shock. The president of the company I work for called little me.

I got to thinking about the situation and God said, ya know when you and all my other children get to Heaven you'll hear the sweetest words you've ever heard. "Well done..." (Matthew 25:21.) When we do whatever we do, we're doing it unto the Lord hopefully. It's what He asks of us to do!

Today there was no walk, and I didn't get to go to church due to a morning meeting than ran a little longer than I had expected. However, on this day God has reminded me that no matter what I do, I should be doing it as unto the Lord and for His glory. And one day, He will split the eastern sky, He will welcome me Home and I will hear the most beautiful words ever heard. "Well done."

Here's a question for you to ask yourself as you spend time with God:

1. In all that I do, am I doing it unto the Lord?

I pray you've had a blessed day. I have. By the way...It's day 21 so this should be an official habit!



I love you all!

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment