Saturday, July 30, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 20

God woke me up this morning thinking about a big 5 letter word; TRUST. I got to thinking about how I am so vulnerable to trust people these days. The people I work with, my friends,and just people in general.

The other day God spoke to me about a person and said, "You shouldn't trust that person." I was taken aback. I was like but Lord, they seem to be a pleasant person. God spoke again, "They're like a satan in the garden...sly, vicious, and ready to harm you when the opportunity arises." SO, I was faced with a decision to make. What was my decision? To love that person with a Godly character but distance myself from them.

Trust...We all face trust issues with people we love and care for. However, JESUS has never failed me. He's never betrayed me and His promises never fail. I can depend on Him 100% of the time. He loves me unconditionally! That's the kind of relationship I want with people!

Today here's the bible verse from my devotion which happened to be on trust. This is definitely a God thing. Psalms 52:7-9. Read it and let it speak to you!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment