Sunday, July 17, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 7

Today was a day to worship God, learn more about Him and get some work done too. I learned a lot today about the book of Revelation in Sunday School. Oh how sweet our new eternal home will be. However, on the flip end, how sad it will be for those who don't accept Christ and die and go to Hell.

This afternoon I went to work. I like where I work and the people I work with! One of those people immediately makes my day when I see her. I won't give her proper name here to protect her identity, but she is in a leadership position of sorts! She's as humble as she can be and she just makes you feel so special every day. Who could ask for a better coworker than that?

Last but not least, this has been an amazing first week. There are many weeks to go, but I look forward to what God has to say to me. Tomorrow morning you'll find out if I lost any weight this past week!

Take care and I'll talk to you all during the week! Thanks for coming on this journey with me.

Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment