Thursday, September 1, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 49 (Sunday's blog)


LOVE is in the air! It's my 12 year wedding anniversary! On this 90 day journey God has given me even a stronger love for Sean Roark. I didn't think that was possible, because I love my husband with every fiber in me. He's the spiritual leader of our home, and God's perfect choice for me for a soul mate!

I can remember when we started dating, when we were apart for my deployments or just on a normal day I missed him like crazy! I was truly in love with him and I wanted to spend as much time as I could with him outside of my Navy uniform. When I was with him nothing else seemed to matter. He was the apple of my eye and he had me so tight by the heart strings it wasn't even funny. This was no puppy love, it was true love! (Ok now you can take down your umbrella...Sorry for the sappiness!)

Well today God has spoken to me about His love that is much stronger than the love between a husband and a wife. I remember the day I was saved! There was untold Joy and I truly fell in love with King Jesus! I wanted to spend time in His Word, time in His house/Sanctuary, and time talking to Him. He was the love I had longed for that could fill up the emptiness I felt inside as a 9 year old kid! This kind of love is Agape. It's a spiritual love that can only come from Him!

During this journey I've fallen even more in love with King Jesus! I've spent more time with Him, talked more with Him, read more of His Word! OH the Joy it brings! Spending time at the feet of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords outweighs any other experience out there. Truly I have fallen in love with Jesus over again and it's ever so sweet!

What about you? Have you fallen in love with Jesus all over again? If not, I encourage you to start spending some time with Him and experience AGAPE love which is much better than any other!

God Bless you!

In God's Love,
Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment