Wednesday, September 21, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 73 (Wednesday's blog)

Have you ever had God move you to do something at such an appropriate time?!!! Well, on this 73rd day of the journey God has impressed on me to participate in my very first ever online Bible Study!

Now, trust me when I tell you I"m not the kind of woman who jumps on the bandwagon of every single Bible Study out there because it's popular, or the latest and greatest. I simply don't live my Christian life like that. God has to definitely lead me to do a Bible Study in a group. It was the prompting of the Holy Spirit on Tuesday that lead me to do this. I read Girlfriends in God devotion and it had an excerpt about an online Bible study called "A Confident Heart" by Renee Swope. The young lady leading the study is Melissa Taylor. You can find her blog at www.melissataylor.org .

I started that Bible Study today and by page 2 I was ready to shout! This is the Bible Study I needed 2 years ago at the start of depression. However, God's timing is everything! I firmly believe EVERY WOMAN needs to read this book. It's simply amazing and I"m only on the first week! GOd has been dealing with me very specifically on a certain issue in my life. He's using this book to speak to me! OH WHAT A SAVIOR!

Well, I need to keep this short too since I should be resting but it's near bed time anyways! Please if the Lord leads you to participate in this study go buy that book and participate. NOT BECAUSE I SAID SO, but BECAUSE GOD LEAD YOU TO DO IT!

In God's Love,
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about this Bible study. God is using it to speak to me in a powerful way. His Spirit encouraged me to finally have the courage to put myself out there with my own blog where I can share the incredible things He has done and is continuing to do in my life.

    ReplyDelete