Saturday, September 3, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 54 (Friday's blog)

On this 54th day of the journey I noticed that I am only 36 days away from the 90th day. What a ride it has been so far! Jesus has been teaching me so much and I just don't want to ever loose this amazing relationship I have with Him. This closeness can't be bought at any store. OH How I LOVE this journey! I don't want it to ever end. If it's up to me, it won't!

As I think about the end of this 90 Day journey 2 things come to mind:

1. There's one more day of fasting and prayer left
2. How am I going to end this 90 day journey?

You see, there's much to be learned when you spend an entire day with Jesus. You learn to hear from Him ever so clearly. The biggest part is conviction of sin and cleansing of the soul. The other part is Bible reading, prayer, and seeking the face of our Heavenly Father. It's so worth it.

I've been pondering for a bit how to end this 90 Day journey with Jesus. I still have no real clear answer, but I'm sure He will tell me in His own special way. Will it be over a meal with a few select Christian friends? Will it be sharing the Lords supper with some friends? A day alone just Jesus and I? My mind wonders, but I know in His good time He will reveal it to me!

Today I would like to simply ask you:

1. When is the last time you went on a significant spiritual journey? Just you and Jesus?

God bless you,
Alicia




No comments:

Post a Comment