Thursday, September 15, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 67 (Thursday)

On this 67th night of the journey I've been in bed again. I made it through 2 hours of work then was sent home by my boss.

Recently I've been talking a lot about waiting and the fact that I hate to wait. Well, God impressed upon my heart about some people who had to wait on Jesus. They grew impatient with Him. Over in the book of John in Chapter 12 is the story of Lazarus. Mary and Martha send for Jesus in verse 2 but He doesn't show up for 2 WHOLE DAYS. Yep, that's right, Jesus made them wait for 2 days so that He could get the glory. What's even more interesting is that when Jesus arrives, Lazarus has been in the grave for 4 days. Talk about the stench of death!

The good news is that even in our own human flesh, when we grow impatient God already has an answer. He's never too early, never too late but always right on time. He knows our need and circumstance before we even speak to Him about it. The truth is that He wants us to talk to Him about it and in His own good time He will show up and give you an answer.

Please enjoy the video right after the question!

So tonight I'd like to ask you:

1. Is it finances, a specific circumstance, a relationship, a health issue, work that you're waiting on God to answer you about?



In God's Love,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment