Monday, September 26, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 78 (Monday)

For a few weeks I've been bantering and undecided about how to finish the 90 day journey. I've been waiting on God to give me an answer. I've not heard from God yet on how to finish it.

The one thing I have heard God say is to do a Random Act of Kindness I hadn't planned on. He spoke to me this morning about it. I am TRULY EXCITED about this random act of kindness. It will require a LARGE amount of FAITH. It will require Faith in God, Faith in people and Faith that the person receiving this act of kindness will receive it as a blessing from God!

I will be emailing individual people I am closest to, to help me pull of my final random act of Kindness. I am asking ALL of my followers to pray for me as I obey God and do this to HONOR HIM!

If you are interested in the possibility of helping me pull off my final Random Act of kindness please email me at: godlysigns@gmail.com and in the subject line put: Final Random Act of Kindness! This is a GOD SIZED task!

God bless you,
Alicia Roark

No comments:

Post a Comment