Wednesday, September 21, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 72 (Tuesday's Blog)

I can't believe how quickly time is passing on this amazing journey with Jesus. If I have anything to do with it, it won't ever end. Spending time with Him is priceless!!!

Many of you have heard me talk about memorizing scripture lately. It is something that God has lead me to do on this journey. You want to talk about sending satan packing with his head tucked between his tail, Memorize God's Word and use it on the ol' devil and HE WILL FLEE! The awesome thing about memorizing God's Word is that He will bring the appropriate scripture to memory for whatever situation you face. Try it, you'll see!!!!

Tonight I am still ill, so this is going to be brief. I would like to challenge you over the next month to at least memorize 3 to 5 scripture verses that you can use to defeat the devil! Let's all send him packing in Jesus' Name shall we?!!!!

God bless you,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment