Tuesday, September 6, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 57 (Monday's Blog)

On this day I have felt every emotion possible to man kind. I've felt sad, angry, frustrated...Jesus reached those limits too. He was fully God and fully man. Jesus was filled with emotion many times.

Once He was in the temple and became angry at some money changers. He got so upset he overthrew their tables and drove all people and animals out of there. Fully God, Fully man. He knows exactly how I feel. The question becomes what do I do with those emotions? I have one answer;pray.

Prayer can change many things. I've seen God change many a circumstance. Prayer is powerful and I use it often. Today will be no different.

Here's a question for you:

1. What do you do when you become hurt, angry, and sad?

2. Do you turn to Jesus or to another method?

In Him,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment