Monday, September 26, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 76 (Saturday's blog)

Tonight I am reminded about the importance of The Great Commission. Now, for those of you who don't know what the great commission is, allow me to explain. It's God's Way of sending us out to spread the gospel. Here's the Great Commission verse: "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all of the command I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20 (New Living Translation).

I'm sure you've heard it time and again, but it does bear repeating. In that set of verses there are no qualifiers. It doesn't say pray about it, think about it, or talk to somebody else and get their opinion about it. Jesus gives us a direct command to go share the good news of Salvation everywhere we go. I'm finding the best way to tell others about Him is through my personal testimony. It's real because it's an experience I've had with Christ! Sharing our faith everyday with somebody is important because I firmly believe time here on earth is short and there's a hell to loose and a Heaven to gain.

What about you?!!!! Are you sharing the Great Commission?!!!!

God bless you,
Alicia Roark

No comments:

Post a Comment