Friday, September 16, 2011

90 Days with Jesus-Day 68 (Friday)

On this 68th day of the journey Satan has worked hard. It seems like he's tried every way possible to get me down. At one point he got me in tears, so I guess he thinks He won. Well, I've got news for satan tonight. HE DID NOT WIN.....

You see we can't all have good days and we can't all be on the mountain every single day of our Christian walk. If we were on the mountain all the time there'd be nothing to learn from. However, on this day God has shown me one important lesson.....LOVE PEOPLE ANYWAYS. Now do I feel like loving people unconditionally today? NO, not one iota. It's been a CRAZY evening but one thing that I am for sure of...GOD's LOVE NEVER FAILS. GOD is NEVER too busy to listen to our hurts, concerns, and failures. GOD loves us unconditionally and that to this day still blows my mind.

I"m learning that on this journey my attitude and the condition of my heart in each and every situation I encounter whether it be at home, work, church, out and about, is the most important. TODAY I failed the test. Today I took a couple of situations personally and satan had a hay day with me. Oh well..this too shall pass. You see, even though it's been a crazy day, God is still on His thone...Here's the best part.....Are you ready?!!!!!

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 2:22-23 (NIV)


Tomorrow is a new day and His mercies for tomorrow will be new. I may have had an experience in the valley but tomorrow is a new day to start anew with Jesus. He's my friend that sticks closer than a brother and to me on this night, that's simply enough!!

God bless you,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment